Sunday, May 4, 2008

first up, to my lovely mum friend. LOL you noe im talking abt u. so sorry for making u wait for me! KnT's fault. burn them down! ahah anyway really thanks for waiting and pei me for like 1 hr. ur a uber nice fren yo. we can talk abt anything. hahaha if u see this, yea this is for u. muacks! n ur son of cuz. LOL

2ndly, yinwei. wah lao. i noe we fren for damn long but.. u gave me a red packet for my bdae. where got fren give red packet one. LOL reminds me of chi new yr. LOL anyway the thought really counts alot. im not someone whu say this frequently, but lao ban, ur wishes are felt. thanks =)

3rdly to dovan and andrew. thanks ah u all, every yr muz make me uber drunk. cannot drink alot la my liver is dying. so for my coming birthdays please spare me a lil and dun force me to drink so much alrdy la =(

last but not least to all the well wishes. thanks fr al =) xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home