Friday, June 13, 2008

Wee, today quite fun. haha was helping out in enlistment for another Battalion so i was station at Boonlay Interchange as station IC. haha at least one day i can work OUT of camp. been a long time since i step into an interchange or Mrt station. haha! feeling so lost, duno where to walk and such. damn noob. i realise, Boon lay alot of ppl man! was there from 7 - 11am, wah lau jam pack man. canot even walk properly in a straight line without having ppl blocking my way. damn irritating. and those ppl queuing for free papers, like fighting over gold like that, everyone keep snatching the free papers, don't understand, jsut buy straits times or something la, those free paper, news so little where got nice to read. ( i manage to snatch one to read so ya i know whats the content. LOL ). i would prefer straits time anyday. ( I do read ok, i read em everyday. who says i don't read newspaper. =\ ) haha ya so anyway, see alot of ppl coming for the enlistment, could see the sad faces of the new recruits. i dont remember being so sad when i first enlist. army is fun! hahaha! alot come with their parents, but some turn up without which makes me wonder why. but im not gona discuss abit it. kinda sad yo. haha but some of them got pretty sisters and gf man, all my assistants were bz looking ard for chicks instead of helping me out. heng its in the public else i would have given them a good fuck. LOL oh ya i saw Grace! from my sec sch class 4E. LOL she recognized me leh! haha! i dont think anyone would have recognized me in my uniform & beret but she did! so touched man, tho i look stupid but nvm, at least got ppl still can spot me LOL. she jsut came back from UK, haha! i tink the first person whom she new to see is me. LOL duno is sway or wad for her but i haven seen her for a long time! i remember all the nonsense i keep talking to her abt in class and her over the top reaction to what ever announcement the teacher made in class. she likes to say SHIT! even now! hahah SHIT SHIT SHIT. damn funny.

oh ya anyway, i jsut bought my bodykit for my new car, damn expensive la. side skirt, rear front bumper , front lip, HID conversion kit, eye lid and spoiler for.. 1988! wah lao. eat grass for the whole month liao =( will upload pictures when i get em sprayed and installed. spraying will set me back for another 600 - 800. sian. But hey, i jsut remember i don't have a camera! LOL!


oh ya oh ya. 1 more yr to ORD! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home